Wednesday 16 February 2011

Welcome to a day in the life of me :)

I'll start off with a little about me...

I'm Clare Marshall

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, but constantly get asked where I'm from, since i don't sound like a typical Geordie! Think of a Geordie, but posh!

I'm engaged to the most amazing man ever, he's my best friend and soul mate :) We've been together for 5 years and I've loved every minute of it! We moved in together after only 3 months, and everyone told us not to, but we've proven them all wrong and we're still going strong after all this time!

I'm studying Fashion Design at Northumbria University, in my final year...7 years studying! It's been a long slog, but most definitely worth it!

Since this is my first post, i won't drag it out too much but I'll be hopefully updating with my journey through my last 3 months at uni...maybe even a look into the making of my collection!

That's all for now xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare,
    Not sure how I got following your blog, probably from the More! fanpage! Anyway, I'm at Sunderland University studying Magazine Journalism but I'm in my second year of taking a Fashion Journalism module too. Thought I'd say hello as we both seem to have similar interests and both live in the North East hehe.
    Love your blog, it's very interesting and I love some of your designs, especially that gorgeous green dress! I'd love to see more of your work/designs as I'm deffo after some designers to talk about in the magazine I have to make for Uni
    Speak soon
    xxx

    ReplyDelete